Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas to all!

It's December 25 here, so it's reasonable to greet everyone a merry Christmas. We've had a lot of good things that happened, so let's share the good things to everyone.

I'm currently at my aunt's house, so HotK is a little held up. But this also part of my scheduled accomplishment of the new game. I'll be back to work at January 5, 2015. Once I get back I'll push my free time to work on Prologue and, if possible, Chapter 1. There might be a few changes to the flow of the story, so please try not to complain about it. I'm studying, researching about some things and working on HotK at the same time, so it's not too bad to ask not push me beyond my limits (though I've tried that a few times on different ocassions). I've also had my fair share of bad luck, so...yeah.

Anyway, again merry Christmas, and expect the new HotK to come out any time on the third week of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment