Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Getting the Kingdom back on track! December updates!

It's good to see that a lot of people are interested in seeing HotK up to the finish, so I've thought of working on a rather slow approach by renting a computer at an internet cafe as much as time would allow.

It's not that busy with school, actually, so I'm working hard on an all new Liberty - Heart of the Kingdom. It will have new modifications to how it used to be in its old version.

* Get tutorials faster before going into an actual fight
* Invest on your Heroes' training with Credits
* Interact with everyone when you have time
* Faster leveling for Heroes on both Active and Standby
* RTS-focused with RPG elements, only now there are more RTS than standard RPGs
* Engage on quests even while under RTS Mode
* All-new improvements to shops and interacting with the World
* Neutral characters now have a story to tell (Era, Amenisa, Fey and two others)
* Access past events with the all-new Memory system (personally developed by me)

These are only the few (is that even few to count?) changes to be expected on the new release and rework. There will also be changes to this blog as well as the HF thread. It might take a little while to make these all happen, but it is possible. Expect a release by third week of January 2015 if my schedule holds up as it is.

Continue your support, commander! It will lead us to victory soon!

2 comments:

  1. ok I have liked it so far just 2 things first links are down in the blog (hf works fine)

    second, the thing is I like harems or romance options like so far you put on the game, I have been medling with your files and found by chapter 3 the elf has a H-CG I just hope thats not a rape and that none of the girls in your party gets raped if so am dropping this :( dont like ntr or signs of it :S

    P.D. I hope a harem ending is posible xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tested the links here, and they seem to work fine despite the slow internet connection.

      The only rape scenes are those coming from the bad guys. I'm not saying any definite plans, but I'll try to keep a balance between legitimate intercourse and rape at the same time.

      Let's not make spoilers for something that's being redone from scratch, but that might be a good ending, actually.

      I'll see what I can do about any suggestions others might say, after all, it's already in the works. Thanks for the comment and suggestions, please continue supporting HotK!

      Delete