Monday, December 1, 2014

The Kingdom was caught on fire!

During the past few weeks, I haven't been active at Hongfire for some time. That's because our home was among the casualties of fire that broke out. Only a few of our appliances were saved, but I forgot the most important thing for every developer: the laptop and external hard drive. Now all of my back-ups are in ashes!

I was only able to recover from what happened recently, and it really is sad that, despite the number of people waiting and supporting Liberty - Heart of the Kingdom, it all disappeared with just one fire incident. Now I'm trying to get back on my feet, but I doubt I could still work on HotK without a personal computer. I also have to recover my scripts listings and my old project from either Mediafire or MEGA, so I'll leave the game download open for a while.

This only means that HotK will have to go on a bit of vacation. For those who would like to help, I still appreciate all that I could get, specially if anyone can return an unencrypted version of HotK. Then all I have to worry about is on what computer I should work at. I mean, I'm not that rich to rent a computer on a per-hour basis just to work on HotK.

Anyway, I'll update this site once I get things back up and running again. Thanks for supporting and please continue to support Liberty - Heart of the Kingdom!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for the help! Now all I need is another laptop to use for reworking the game. Thanks again for supporting Liberty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ken Murray sorry I had to delete your comment, but it's to prevent anyone from using the resources inside HotK. Hope you understand.

    ReplyDelete