Saturday, January 10, 2015

Found a few good things that'll help HotK

I was browsing through the VX Ace scripts and found a few more scripts that improved the overall gameplay of Liberty. I've implemented them and it came out better than I imagined.

Unfortunately, I can't post any screenshots because the shop I usually work at doesn't allow access to the hard drive, plus most of its utilities such as Paint, Word, Notepad and such are inaccessible. I am dying to get a new laptop right now.

My friend invited me to go window-shopping while we talk about some concepts that might be put into Liberty. Then we went to an appliance store and presented me an Acer laptop with some pretty good specs, and it isn't quite pricey as well. I've computed its total price in US dollars and made it to exactly $600. I currently have $18 on my Paypal thanks to someone who liked the game. Now I'm somewhat worried about the $582 and how I can withdraw that amount, but for now that doesn't matter. I can finish the game (though it might take about more than 2 years if I don't get my own unit).

So far, the Prologue is just about done, and I'm talking to the management to at least give me full access to Paint and Notepad whenever I'm renting.

Await the release of the new Liberty - Heart of the Kingdom, for there lies a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment