Thursday, March 26, 2015

Working out a few bugs before the release...AH!

Hi there. I know you're all eager to see what changes might be present in Chapter 2 of Heart of the Kingdom (for those who aren't, ignore what I said), so I'm getting all worked up to finish it as soon as I can. There have been major changes in Chapter 2, so feel free to look for them once the game comes out.

I'm also checking on a few things that could help out the game in its developmental aspect, but that might take a while to get up. I'll also set up a small poll upon the release of the game, so share with me your thoughts about it.

If I'm checking this correctly, the game should come out around April 6-8, 2015 for Patreon supporters, and April 13-15 for standard supporters.

I really am glad that I finally have something to do that I love rather than sit in front of the computer for an entire day watching the same anime for the millionth time.

Once again, keep a weather eye out for Chapter 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment