Tuesday, May 26, 2015

And so the plans for this year...

I've finally got the fruits of Liberty - Heart of the Kingdom from two months ago, and I can say it's been going well. So now my close friend gives me a suggestion for what to do next.

1. This is my personal target for this year; I'm saving up the three months' worth of Patreon pledges to get myself an Android phone, which is around $100. Why a phone? Well, I'm looking at accessibility and portability, one where I can access the Internet without having to pull out my laptop. That, and I need it for a personal project.

2. My friend is offering me to build up a mid-level gaming desktop, which is around $200. Not a bad offer, since I know how well he can make one. Personally, I trust him since we've known each other for more than ten years, and he has a mid-level gaming desktop he built on his own.

For now, that's about it. I was planning to gather some gadgets and build a desktop some time after reaching my first milestone, but nothing beats a good saving. As for news on HotK, it's still on the works, but with the kind of progress I have, I'm guessing I can finish Chapter 4 in a few weeks. Then, I'll get to work on helping my daughter with her first RGSS3 script. She's done about 90% of her target in just three days, and if she succeeds in this I might just take her in to the studio.

The next generation of game development just got younger, because the daughter I'm talking about is only thirteen...

Alright, that's all I have to say. Take care everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Found a glitch in the game's prologue. When you go to check the equipment, status, and skills of Rishel, it instead shows everything for Selina. Not sure if you'd prefer posts like this here or in Hongfire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never noticed that. I was sure I cleaned that part up. Oh well. Fixing it up. Anywhere is fine actually, since I check three sites (Hongfire, this one, and Patreon) whenever I use the internet. Thanks for reporting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found what's causing the problem. It's not a glitch, it's an eventing issue. When you try accessing someone's status via Guild House with any other party member, it causes the engine to read the first member in the window just like a regular Scene_Status call. It's been taken care of as of Chapter 4. You can only check on another character's status via Guild House if no one else is in the party.

    ReplyDelete